July 21, 2009

A Baby Belly




A while back a client called to book a newborn session and asked me if I do maternity photos. Well...I had yet to try it, so I offered her a deal if she wanted to be my first subject. Lucky me, I got to photograph this beautiful baby belly and get to know this lovely family before I went to the newborn session. It was especially fun because they didn't find out if they were having a boy or a girl (and I love guessing!). They were both kind of leaning towards "maybe it's a girl..." but SURPRISE! They were blessed with a beautiful, healthy 10lb BOY! (I never would've guessed there was a 10-pounder inside this Momma's elegant belly!)

Thanks to the M family, for letting me capture your baby inside your belly, and out :) He's a darling addition to your already wonderful family!

No comments: