September 21, 2009

Sneak Peek: The H Family at the Beach! {Seattle Family Photographer}






This is the fabulous H family. Remember the troopers who waited out the weather on Saturday? Well, this is them. I can't even tell you how adorable their two little girls are - just look and see for yourself. (Made me excited to have a girl of my own!) Seriously, what a great family. I can't thank them enough for their flexibility and patience - and for being good sports. At the end, even though the sand was wet and there was no where to get clean, Mom & Dad even agreed to get their feet all sandy. I hope they had as much fun as I did! Thanks again, H family! The time I spent with you really made my day!

1 comment:

Tara H said...

Flexible? yes. Fabulous? no. hee hee! Love the sneak peek, can't wait to see them all. Thanks for laying on the soggy ground and sand to get a good shot! ; )