January 8, 2010

Class Pictures Never Looked So Good!

I was recently asked to work on a "Special Project" for a school in the area. They asked if I would take class pictures of the 3 preschool classes (3, 4, and 5 year olds), and make them creative, as they would be sold in the school's annual fund-raising auction. I was flattered and excited about the opportunity! Here are the finals for each class. I printed them on Fine Art Paper to add that much more individuality to these little works of art. I know my preschool class pictures never looked so good! Enjoy!




Here are a few of the out-takes. I love how kids at this age just let their personality and individuality shine so brightly!




Today, I received a stack of "thank you" cards made by the kids. Thanks kiddos! It was a pleasure to take your class pictures! I hope they auction off well and boost your school's funds beyond expectations!

*update 3/15: I heard from an official source from the school that the 3 prints brought in $1200! Awesome!

PS ~ this is officially my last post for a while. I am now on "maternity leave" as I uncomfortably yet joyfully wait for the birth of our second child. I'll be sure to post an introduction to our newest family member...and then after a little recovery time, I'll be back in action this Spring, ready for whoever is next! Feel free to email me if you want a Spring Session! A few are already booked, and it's a glorious time for photos (think pink and white blossoms!) Thanks to my clients for all their understanding and support during this last part of my pregnancy!

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Tysha, you are truly so talented!

Dan said...

take it easy and enjoy the time off!
Nice class photos!