April 13, 2010

Back to Work!



*top: Aspen at 10 weeks. above: me and my daughter, photo courtesy of my wonderful husband, Jacob.*

Being a momma of two little chicklets has surely kept me busy (not to mention pretty tired for the first few "nocturnal" weeks when my daughter wanted to stay up and play all night long!) I have been enjoying every minute! But now, just when our weather is going to take a turn towards Spring, it's time for me to get back in the game!

While on my "maternity leave" several new and return clients took advantage and scheduled their sessions...so...

*NEWS FLASH*
I am currently booked through June, 2010. If you'd like to book a session for this summer or early Autumn, please contact me soon, as I expect the spots will go rather quickly. Being Mommy is my first priority, as many of you know, so I only offer a limited number of sessions per month. Almost all sessions are done on Saturdays. E-mail me at tysha@littleredwagonphotography.com to book your session soon!

Okay, now that that's out of the way...as you can see above, my little Aspen is growing quickly! I feel so fortunate to have her. As I have reflected over the past couple of months, I am also just so so fortunate to be able to capture your little ones and families - what a treat. I look forward to seeing you all, and some new faces, as I jump back into all the sessions that are booked thus far through June!

No comments: