June 28, 2010

Sneak Peek: At the Fountain {Seattle Child & Family Photographer}







I met the S family a couple of years back at the Parent-Child Center of Seattle Central's Capitol Hill Campus. It was a pleasant surprise to reconnect with them in the past few months, and more than a pleasure to capture their wonderful family this past weekend. Doesn't Mom look stunning? I just love their colors, they are oh-so-summer-y! We started with clouds (perfect natural light filters) and ended with some sunshine and a sunny, warm day. That fountain came in handy at both the beginning and the end of our session. It's pretty funny to watch kids in the "I'm really getting tired of taking family pictures" meltdown, and then to see them turn their natural smiles back on once I say we're done. I always keep the camera out, though, because it is usually right when they think we're done that some of the best shots sneak up. I love the one with the boys running in the fountain behind their parents...it's just so the way almost 2 and 4 year old boys are and ought to be!

Thanks to this wonderful family for a fun morning. And to Little Mr. E - I sure hope your last t-ball game of the season was a winner! See you all soon!

2 comments:

Michael Kemp said...

Oh my goodness...these...are AMAZING!!! You're my hero!!!

Mackenzie said...

Tysha Thank you. They are beautiful. Jake and I were speechless previewing the pictures.