June 7, 2010

Sneak Peek: Welcome, Baby Ian! {Seattle Newborn Photographer}






Okay, back up a minute. Take another look at those lips in the first image. OH. And his way cool hair - he has tons! OH MY. And the smile this boy gave me further on down. OH MY GOODNESS! Little Mister Ian is such a handsome little man! I was thrilled when a friend of mine asked me to photograph her family's newest addition. Is it possible to be baby hungry when my own is barely 4 months old? Well, cute newborns can do that to you (well, to me at least!)

Baby Ian celebrated his 1 week birthday with my camera clicking around him. What a lucky boy to come to such a wonderful family. Congrats, you guys, for making another awesome+handsome baby boy. And welcome to this world, Ian! We're so glad you're finally here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!!!

Lana Stewart said...

Congratulations! Ian looks like his mother.

Anonymous said...

Tysha, these pictures are so cute! I'm so excited to have you take pictures of our little one soon! :-)

Lisa