July 26, 2010

Sneak Peek: Another Beach-y Saturday

What fun it was to photograph this stunning family on Saturday morning! They just happen to be old friends and neighbors who I hadn't seen in quite a while, so it was an extra treat to spend the morning together and see how their family has grown...





Can you even believe those big brown eyes? My, oh, my, little man - you just killed me with your cuteness!



I can never get over how much fun I have doing photo sessions. It is such an honor to spend a little time with lovely people and hope to capture something about their family that they will always treasure...

Thanks again, Paul & Gretchen - and your two handsome little lads - for spending the morning with me. We will have to do it again sometime sans white shirts and camera. (ie Bonfire on the Beach?)

No comments: