August 6, 2010

One Already?

I love that I've been in this business long enough now to have returning clients. I first met this little guy when he was still a baby bump (I did some maternity photos for his Mama). I love that I've had the chance to see him a few times throughout the year and to see how much he's grown!

I can hardly keep track of how fast my own kids are growing. But, seriously, it feels like yesterday that I took this little man's newborn photos.

...and...Wa La! He's ONE!

His Mom had a great idea to have me do some Thank You cards out of one of his 1 year photos. What a great way to show family and friends, near and far, how much her little son had grown over his first year. I love that she let's me get creative, too!

The cards were simple and perfect, and looked something like this:

THANKS goes to this family, for being great clients who've turned into friends. It is always such a joy to work with you and to see your cute family as it grows!

No comments: