August 30, 2010

Watching the Clouds go by...

I recently had someone contact me about using one of my landscape/nature images to print on a large gallery-wrapped canvas to hang above their bed. This is the one they chose. This is a beautiful little scene I captured an Autumn or two ago while hiking through Discovery Park. It was the kind of day when you just want to lay on your back and watch the clouds go by. Maybe daydream a little. Maybe just bask in the sun of late Autumn and the crisp feel in the air. It is soothing, as you can see the beautiful waters of the Puget Sound below, and hear the birds chirping. You can look down at the water, or up at the big sky. It is like canvas to let your mind wander, and relax.

I think you chose a good one, Adam & Hilary. I can't wait to see how it looks on canvas!

And to everyone else - Happy Monday! As we move from Summer into Fall, I hope we can all appreciate the slower pace that naturally occurs with the change of seasons.

2 comments:

kerri said...

That is gorgeous!

Adam and Hilary said...

Thank you Tysha! I'm excited to get the canvas!

See you Wed. :)