September 13, 2010

My own on Monday: A Pure Heart & Very Clean Hands


I came across a couple of other blogs that have started the habit of sharing "My own on Monday" so I thought I might give it a whirl. Perhaps it will be an occasional Monday, but nonetheless here is one of My own...

A Pure Heart with Very Clean Hands!

That's my boy. He's been spending a lot of time in the bathroom lately. He's learning how to use the "big boy potty" (which is awesome! only two accidents in the past 5 days!) He's also learning how to wash his hands after he does his business. Tonight, I noticed it was a little too quiet when I was chatting on the phone with my mom...too quiet almost always means something exciting is happening, and it was: foamy soap fun in the bathroom! He was having so much fun I could hardly bare to scold him. Instead, I laughed and ran and got the camera. It was all fun and games until the soapy floor became a slip n slide...

At least he got squeaky clean! Here's wishing everyone a squeaky clean and fresh outlook on the new week ahead!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

allegra said...

oh i love these pics! so so cute. that last one is so "sawyer." i can feel his excitement. way to go on the potty stuff buddy!!

and way to go mommy on enjoying the moment even though it was a "messy" one. you're a darling momma!

i hope you all feel better soon!