September 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: Sweet Lincoln (and his Big Sister)


It was truly a pleasure to meet this sweet, sweet baby boy. I was going to meet him several months ago, but due to a few little obstacles with his health - including way too many visits to Children's Hospital for someone so little - we were forced us to delay our meeting...until this past weekend. The instant I walked into his home and my eyes met his, I was overwhelmed with what a wonderful, sweet little soul he is. And how lucky to belong to the family he does. He has a beautiful big sister who is so gentle and kind with him and parents who love him like crazy.




Thanks to this lovely family for letting me capture your beautiful kids...they surely are your crowning blessings!

1 comment:

allegra said...

amazing shots Tysha! I love them all, but that second to last one is sooo beautiful. great job!