October 22, 2010

PREVIEW: Custom Holiday Cards by Seedbed Studio

I am thrilled to show you a preview of just a few of the Holiday Cards that will be available this season! Due to some great feedback from past clients, this is the first time I have offered holiday cards, and I am super happy to do so! There will be these plus a few more options, with several color palettes to choose from, to customize your family's holiday cards this year. I must confess, Seedbed Studios (aka my amazingly talented husband, Jacob) exceeded my expectations with the designs. I love that they are simple. modern. vintage. classic.

I randomly threw in a few family photos I've taken throughout this year to give you an idea of what they will look like - so these aren't necessarily what anyone will see in the mail :)

Specs:
5x7 flat cards w/ envelopes. Images on both sides.
Choice of papers (art recycled, linen, or pearl).
25/$50 or 50/$90.




So...if you've had photos taken by me this year and want to get in on these goods - email me @ tysha@littleredwagonphotography.com

More to come...(full line will be done Nov. 1st - plenty of time to order before Christmas).

1 comment:

Carrie Fowler said...

Tysha - The cards are beautiful !