November 16, 2010

Sneak Peek: Layla + Brock








I had waaaaay too much fun with these two! We had so much fun, we just kept right on shooting - I think we ended up playing around in 4 different locations. I have to admit it was kind of refreshing to work with a family without children (yet). Refreshing because I didn't have to chase after them or pull out any funny balancing acts on my head or camera to get them to look at the camera or smile. (don't get me wrong, I love the kiddos I work with, but you know what I mean, I hope!)

Layla and Brock, you two are such an awesome pair! Thanks for spending the morning with me! And thanks for letting me try out "urban" :) Enjoy!

7 comments:

Layla said...

I am so in love! Thank you for spending so much time with us and doing such an awesome job!

Diana said...

Brock has such beautiful eyes. Lol. I love these! :)

kayjay said...

These are great. I hope they give us some prints for Christmas. (hint, hint)

--Brock's Dad

Judi Judkins said...

Wow. Such models...great pictures!
I especially like the picture of you standing with the umbrella over Brocks' shoulder and of course, the blue eyes picture.

allegra said...

cute couple!! and i love the urban look, they turned out fabulous. the red umbrella is a darling touch!

Becky said...

The pics have a real sixties look.

Sharon said...

What great pics!!! My favorite is the closeup of you against the red brick wall - Blue coat, blue sweater and of course the blue eyes!! But I like the Umbrella ones (both of them) too. Looks like it was a fun day!!! You two make a really cute couple...
Grandma H