December 11, 2010

Busted.

The other evening as I was in the kitchen making dinner, I noticed it got quiet over in the living room. I turned around and looked closer, because silence almost always means that something is up when you have an almost-two-and-a-half-year-old and 10 month old around. Sure enough, my little daughter had discovered the bows on the packages under our Christmas tree. Harmless enough, I suppose - she wasn't ripping into the gifts, just tearing off the bows...and sucking on them.

I "redirected" her and got her interested in doing something else. As I was walking away, though, I burst out laughing as I noticed the "evidence" of her foul play. Cute, or what? I had to grab the camera!

I hope everyone is having a "Merry & Bright" weekend in spite of our gray, wet, Seattle weather!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Adorable. I love it when there is *evidence.*

allegra said...

oh boy. i don't know what is the cutest in this picture...the evidence, the chubber legs, the cute skirt, the girl, the leggins:) i'll just take 'em all!