December 27, 2010

Sneak Peek: A Little August in December






Meet baby Augustina (August, for short). Isn't she just a DOLL? I sure think so! Her parents were blessed this year with an early Christmas present - the best kind of gift ever - a beautiful and healthy baby. No doubt this sweet angel brings sunshine and warmth into the most cloudy and cold winter day. It was my pleasure to spend some time with her family on Christmas Eve. morning - a day which reminds us that the worth of even the tiniest little soul is beyond anything we can fathom.

Congrats to her amazing parents and family - she is such a lucky girl to have you as her guides in this big ole' world of ours. And she is as sweet and lovely as they come! I just love that cute, smirky little smile she kept pulling for me! Thanks for letting me capture some of her sweet newness!




1 comment:

Brandon & Jamie said...

What a sweetheart! I love the first picture. Too bad she is not one of my little nieces or I would have it framed and hanging up!