May 21, 2011

Sneak Peek: The Anderson Family








It's been a while since I've posted. I have enjoyed having a few weeks of "down time" which really has given me a chance to work on my updated/new website, which I may have mentioned before, but I am really hoping to launch it by the end of the month, so bear with me - it will be worth the wait :)

Today I had two sessions, but I am only going to blog one for now...

The Dad of this family is about to graduate from The Art Institute, so the family chose one of their favorite locales just in case their job search takes them on a new adventure and they leave Seattle behind.

Greenlake Park.

One park and lake - yet so much to see and do! We had a great time walking just a bit of the 2.8 mile path, swatting at the bugs out on the dock, taking in all the lush greenery that the rain gives to us year round, and hoping the gray clouds would hold off just a bit on any sprinkles until we were done (it did, thank you to the rain gods!)

I was impressed at how well their 3-year-old son did for most of our session! What a handsome little man!

Anderson Family - I wish you the best of luck and blessings as you move forward to the future - it is bright and you have so much to look forward to! Thanks for the fun morning, and an extra special thanks to Diana (she knows why!) May these photos bring fond memories of this period of your life when you one day look back to remember a few of the moments of now.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Tysha--I love them more than I thought I would. I seriously hesitated getting family pictures for such a long time mostly because I get so critical with how I look. But you have such a talent with your photography and I feel like you capture more than just some folks in a pic. And you're right--my hair doesn't look as "uncurly" as I thought. I can't wait to see the rest!

Angela Allen Paulsen said...

These are so fabulous! Diana you are so beautiful and I love how Tysha got your real smile and expressions. The prize goes to Michael though. What and awesome little man!

Layla said...

Love these!

Bonnie and Mathew Wick said...

Oh My... I Love love love these! They are great family photos. I especially love Michael's expressions. I think my favorite(of this bunch) is the one with you all walking and Michael turned around looking at the camera!

You are looking good. We miss you!

allegra said...

It's fun to see these families I've met a few times pop up on your blog! Diana is so nice.. and has a cute little fam, too! I can't think of a better location than Greenlake! I miss walks around there. This post made me want to drive down to our old stopping ground for old times sake. :)

The photos look great!