June 6, 2011

Strike a Pose


I was just sitting down to edit some more from my Saturday Sessions, and I came across these. If you haven't worked with me before, you should know that my strong point is most definitely NOT in posing people. I prefer to let families and children naturally interact in their environment and go from there. You can call it "candid" or "lifestyle" or whatever sounds good. The benefit of not being super directive and "posey" is that people's true personalities tend to shine right on through. Which is exactly what I like to see!

Well, let's just say this angelic looking little lady didn't need even a cue for when she should strike a pose. She even showed me a few dance moves later on. Isn't she adorable? I can't decide if she looks more like a blond Shirley Temple, or a mini, curly-haired version of Kate Hudson. Perhaps both?

Okay, now back to editing...

No comments: