July 23, 2011

{Sneak Peek} "My Little Sister's Adorable Family" aka: The Read Family





This morning I had a super fun session - I got to capture my sister's family at Carkeek Beach! It has been so much fun having her live closer and be able to spend time together with our families. We started the day with our session, and then spent the rest of the day hanging out. We picnicked, we played, we ate papusas, we played some more...and we also celebrated my niece's first birthday. We enjoyed perfect weather and a perfect day.

As we got the kids tucked into bed tonight I just had to "thumb" through our session and edit a few for their sneak peek because they are just soooo sweet. Thanks, Kaitlin and Taylor, for spending a fun day with us --- your girls are darling and your family is adorable! Can't wait til next time already! Love ya lots!

ps-does my sis not have the greatest hair ever?! BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

allegra said...

oh my gosh your sister is beautiful!! (and her little fam is, too.) Hello, those baby blues! :) Darling pics!

Tia Marie said...

I adore the one of Kaitlin and Alyssa - so cute!