July 20, 2011

Sneak Peek: The Taylor Family







I had a great time at Richmond Beach with the Taylor family the other night. It was a gem of a day - how summer should be in Seattle (ahem, we've had many gray days lately so it was truly a treat)! They were good sports to keep the kids out past their bedtime to humor me with using the best available light. I'm kind of a crazy lady when it comes to getting good natural light - which on a bright and sunny day is wonderful to bask in, and more tricky to shoot in. At least if you are a native of the northwest, like me :)

I just love the beachy-summer feel to these photos. Such great colors! I was loving the coral and white. And it really did feel good to get my feet in the water, too!

What an adorable family! Thanks, J + S, for the fun evening at the beach. We should do it again sometime, just for fun!

1 comment:

Izzos said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more. Thanks Tysha!