December 13, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Oh What Fun it is to Ride...





...in a Little Red Wagon! Saturday morning we completely lucked out with the weather - you just never know what you're going to get in almost mid-December, but we got pleasant and dry (and not too awfully cold) weather and that made the session lovely for all of us! I brought along my radio flyer and these kids just had a BLAST having "rides" in the wagon. I think someone may need to add a red wagon to their Christmas list :)  It was fun photographing this cute brother-sister combo because they were just plain fun and easy to work with - and reminded me a tad of my two (space the same at 19 months apart) about a year ago. Such fun ages! Thanks so much, "X" family - the kids were adorable and it was so nice to finally meet you!

2 comments:

Altax said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.


Color Lesson Plans

sanind said...

CE marking Consultant
its really nice pictures.