April 10, 2012

{Sneak Peek} A Birthday Surprise!








I was honored this past weekend to be part of a "Surprise Birthday" weekend get-away itinerary. This lovely lady surprised her husband with a super fun (and very well planned) three day weekend to celebrate his birthday - they came up from Portland. I always walk away amazed...I "meet" most of my clients via e-mail, which essentially makes us both strangers, but then I go out and meet them and spend a couple of hours with them and walk away feeling like I've made new friends. I had a great time walking the streets of Old Ballard with this amazing couple. They are also expecting their first child - due within a couple weeks of me, in fact - what an exciting time! I just started going through their images tonight and usually only preview 3 or 4 but tonight I had so much fun I did a bigger handful. Can't wait to get to the rest! Thanks, T & C, for a fun Saturday afternoon - I hope you enjoyed the rest of your special weekend and, for the record - I think you'll be amazing parents! Congrats!

2 comments:

Tia Marie said...

So cute! I love the second one. How sweet of her to plan a surprise birthday weekend!

hubby love said...

Thanks, Tysha. We had a lovely time and man-oh-man did those pictures turn out amazing! Looking forward to seeing more!!