May 10, 2012

{Sneak Peek} The First Look


















A couple of weekends ago I had the pleasure of capturing Kristen and Dave's wedding. I had to give myself a pat on the back for following them around for two days with my 34-week-pregnant-belly - that with my equipment made for quite the workout, I must admit! We couldn't have asked for better weather - and everything was blossoming and blooming and just gorgeous! Most especially, the Bride and Groom, of course :)  I am now swimming in a sea of images from their wedding, narrowing some down and editing away - but I wanted to give them a small preview of their special day. These images were a bit more candid, it was the "first look" and it was soooo fun waiting and watching them as they saw each other before their wedding for the first time all dressed up and ready to start the celebration! Thanks so much, Mr. & Mrs. Franckum, for inviting me to be a part of this very special day of your new life together! Congrats once again and hope you had a fantastic time honeymooning in Hawaii!

No comments: