May 26, 2012

Sweet Girl


This morning I had my last session before officially taking the summer off for maternity leave (aka adjusting to life as a mama of three!) I must be honest, I wasn't sure if I would make it - the past couple of days I've had a strange (well, nothing is strange when you're pregnant) problem with my sciatic nerve and every now and then I unexpectedly can barely walk. Luckily, I was feeling fine this morning and we made it happen! And I'm so glad we did! I have a ton to go through from their session but I came across this one and just had to share it. What a sweet girl - I just love her sparkly eyes! I can hardly believe it was just about ONE year ago that I met this sweet girl. It warms my heart to see how much these tiny babes grow up in just a year, and it's such a joy to have returning clients who feel like friends.  I've been working with the "M" family since I started this venture, and it is always a pleasure to be in their company. Thanks, you guys, for your patience this morning, and for enjoying the sunshine with me on my last day on location (for a while). AND coming up real quick, a very Happy First Birthday to Little Miss M!

No comments: